Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Came Early!!!

I'm just minding my own business, sitting on the couch in the same pajamas I've been wearing for two days now when a ray of light shines down on me and a choir of angels fill my ears. It must be a miracle.

GYPSY SISTERS IS BACK FOR A SECOND SEASON!!
It's nearly as good as if they were making a sequel to The Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia. As I have mentioned before I have an affinity for hot messes.

This show has everything you need: ex-strippers, chick fights, mobile homes, blinged out everything, intelligent conversation, a brood of kids so big you can no longer tell who are siblings and who are cousins...and to be honest, I don't think they really care either way. 

As if that wasn't enough, Santa decided I was EXTRA good this year, because Amanda Bynes is free again!! Free to roam the streets lighting fires in driveways. Free to post her every bit of crazy on Instagram.
  Oh, I can only imagine the holiday antics she will get in to, that little rascal!

No comments:

Post a Comment