Wednesday, December 18, 2013

DIY Gift Tags...for FREE!!!

They don't call me a genius for nothing. What's that you say? HOGWASH! Of course everyone calls me a genius!!

It's that time of year again where you get Christmas cards piling in to your mailbox and you put them on your fridge for a month until you finally decide to throw them away. 

Well now you have options. Make them into FREE gift tags to use for next year! 
I went to Michaels and bought a tag shaped stamper and it has supplied my gift tags for years now. 
(Make sure you use a 40% off coupon from Michaels or Jo-Anns)
Once you stamp out the tags from the cards (I normally get three tags from each card), you can use a hole punch to simply punch a hole for the ribbon to affix the tag to your future gifts.

Some pretty wrapping paper and a fabulous bow and you are on your way to having the best wrapped gift at any event. Yes, I do compete with everyone at Showers and Holidays to see who has the best wrapped gift. Granted they don't know they are in competition with me...but I know...I know.

2 comments:

  1. Just so you know I went and bought one of those tag punchers and it was on sale! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME!!! Seriously, it works great! I make homemade tags for everything!

      Delete