Friday, November 15, 2013

The Trainwreck That Is Courtney Stodden


You know that feeling you get when you drive past a car accident and you know you really shouldn't look but you just can't help yourself? That's how I am with Courtney Stodden. At this point, hopefully, you are asking yourself, 'Who the hell is Courtney Stodden?' (For those of you who already know, don't worry, I understand.)

Courtney Stodden claims to be 19 years old. Yes, that trollop you see at the top is not even old enough to drink. (And yes, I just used the word trollop) She gained her "fame" by marrying Doug Hutchison when she was only 16 years old. It should shock none of you that they are now divorcing. <Collective Gasp>

Why is all of this pertinent information for my blog? Because I found out today that she will be appearing on Bethenny tomorrow and I immediately set up my DVR to record it. Ugh, why do I make such disgusting decisions? I have no willpower when it comes to watching hot messes such as she. I would like to say that it is an investment in my future television watching, but Intervention is now cancelled thus ruining her future as a TV personality. I suppose she will just have to join the stars of Toddlers and Tiaras in 10 years at a rehab center out of the public eye....<tear>

No comments:

Post a Comment