Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Hoarding vs. Stockpiling

Many people say couponers are Hoarders. I say 'HOGWASH'! I've seen the show Hoarders and I am certainly not living in a house filled with garbage and dead cats.
(NOT my house)
My house is clean at all times and 100% organized. I am, however, a stockpiler. If something is on an amazing sale or free, why wouldn't I get as many as I can? It never hurts to have a back stock of commonly used items.

Under my bathroom sink you will find a large array of deodorant, body wash, shaving gel, mouthwash....
(My house)

Besides, who can predict a national disaster like Target closing?? You wouldn't expect me to shop at Walmart would you? Ugh, the thought of it sends shivers down my spine. So I need to be prepared with multiples of items I need...Just...In...Case.

2 comments:

  1. I don't even have the extra space to store things in our crazy small house. Lucky;) Can you come organize my house?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo, I totally would! I love organizing. Although you have to be ok with parting with stuff. When I organized Steph's house we had like 9 large black trash bags full of things I made her get rid of.

      Delete