Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Soooo, this happened yesterday

You know those images you find on the Internet that you just cannot get out of your head? Well I stumbled upon one of those yesterday. Behold!

 

I NEED THIS DOG IN THIS OUTFIT! I am honestly not sure how I have lived my life without this. I quickly texted the picture to my husband requesting the horse-dog immediately. His answer was silence. I knew this meant I would have to fend for myself in acquiring this little hybrid. (His lack of response could have also meant that he was busy at work, but I fully believe that my texts should come first!)

A quick stop at my craft closet and I located some white yarn and some scrap pieces of elastic. It was on. There was no stopping me, no matter how much Britney Spears (yes, that's my dog's name) tried to bite or scratch me.  Drum roll please as I present to you my descent into insanity adorable dog-horse!
(sorry for the blurry picture, she was not very cooperative)


No comments:

Post a Comment