Monday, January 27, 2014

A Pirate's Life For Me

Ahoy Mateys! This past weekend I celebrated the Gasparilla Pirate Fest in downtown Tampa with a few thousand of my closest scallywags.
Where's Waldo?
I went equipped with my trusty inflatable pirate sword and regaled in violating every single person who marched by me in the parade. Don't give me beads...you're getting booped in the bum with my sword. I don't make the rules, I just live by them. (Ok, I made that rule, but I stand by it)

While the parade was a blast, I am sad to say that it knocked me off my Paleo wagon. Really far off the wagon. Like if I was on the Oregon Trail I would have died of dysentery off the wagon.

Today's a new day though and I have a new craft thought up, so hopefully I will have a fun How-To for you this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment